In Google Chrome on desktop, the share button is located in a very convenient spot. Look for the address bar at the top of the browser. On the very far right, you’ll find a small share icon located next to the bookmark button. If you click on the share button, a few options will drop down.
Share pages with others
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Chrome .
- Go to a page you want to share.
- Next to the address bar, tap More Share…
- Select an app to share the link through. Tip: To share with an app not listed, tap More .
The feature is only available for Android devices and, as you can see in the screenshot below, it adds a share button right next to the tab and menu in the top toolbar. As you’d expect, the feature will allow you to easily share webpages with a single tap.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
Step by Step Implementation
- Step 1: Create a New Project.
- Step 2: Create a New Android Resource Directory.
- Step 3: Create a Menu Resource File.
- Step 4: Create an icon.
- i) choose the icon by clicking on clip-art and then search for icon share.
- ii) choose a color for your icon by clicking on the color option.
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
As a refresher, on Android phones, the “share” button looks like a “less-than” sign, with a circle at each point, whereas on iPhones, it’s an arrow pointing out of a rectangle. But no matter which platform you’re using, the purpose of the button is the same—to share whatever you’re looking at with other people.
First, make sure that you’re logged into your personal Facebook account. From there, navigate to the post on your page that you want to share. Click the “share” button. In the drop-down menu, select “in a group.” Then choose the group you’d like to share it with by typing the name of the group into the text field.
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
About This Article
- Log into Facebook.
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a sharing option.
- Enter your own text.
- Click Post.
Share pages with yourself
- Open Chrome .
- Sign in to your Google Account and turn on sync.
- Go to the page you want to share.
- Click the Address bar. On Linux computers: Click Share Send to your devices . …
- Select a device.
- On your device, you get a notification with the page you shared.
Right-click the page you want to send to your friend, and then in the menu, click Send link by Mail. You can also follow the steps in the all browsers section to copy and send a link.
Add a link
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click where you want to add a link, or highlight the text that you want to link.
- In the toolbar, click Link .
- Select an option.
- Click OK.