to the right of the calendar’s name in the sidebar. Deselect Private Calendar, Public Calendar, or both. Click OK, then click Stop Sharing.
How do I stop my iPhone from sharing my family calendar?
Stop sharing a calendar on iPhone and iPad
- 1) Tap the Info icon (small letter “i”) next to the shared calendar.
- 2) Under Shared With, pick the person you want to remove and tap Stop Sharing.
- 3) Confirm you want to stop sharing with them by tapping Remove.
How do I stop sharing my calendar with someone?
On your computer, open Google Calendar. Settings and sharing. To stop sharing publicly: Under “Access permissions,” turn off Make available to public. To stop sharing with your organization: Under “Access permissions”, turn off Make available to everyone in my organization.
How do I Unsync my iPhone calendar?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on your Judson Account (could be called Exchange)
- Tap the Calendar toggle to turn it off.
- Tap Delete from my iPhone. • …
- Tap the Calendar toggle to turn it back on.
Why are my calendar events showing up on someone else’s calendar?
It can come from another Google account, if your Google account is used in someone else’s phone with a calendar also syncing to your account, or from the Samsung account if it restored settings and calendars when you re-set up the phone.
How do I stop sharing my Outlook calendar?
How to stop sharing Calendar in Outlook.
- Open Outlook Desktop.
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- Under My Calendar, right-click on your Calendar, then choose properties…
- Select the tab Permissions.
- Select the name of the person you want to stop sharing a calendar with, then click Remove.
Change the Color Preference or Remove the Calendar
Tap your Profile icon at the top left of your device. Tap the gear icon to the right of the person’s name to open additional settings. Tap a color to set a color preference for the person’s calendar. Tap REMOVE SHARED CALENDAR to remove a person’s calendar.
How do I stop my calendar from syncing?
To save data and battery life, you can limit your sync to only happen while you use the app.
- Open the Settings app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select an account.
- Tap Account sync.
- Turn off Google Calendar.
Use a family calendar
Family Sharing is an iCloud service that involves a group of up to six people. You do not share the same Apple ID. Family Sharing enables the sharing of App Store purchases and Apple subscriptions. It also includes a shared family calendar.