In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select and then select the photos and videos that you want to share. Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Shared Album . Choose the album where you want to share your photos.
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
Just follow these steps to share your existing photo albums:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the album you want to share.
- Tap Select > Select All.
- Hit the Share icon in the bottom left.
- In the popup menu, tap Add to Shared Album.
- Tap Shared Album > New Shared Album. …
- Title your Shared Album and tap Next.
Convert to a shared album on iPhone and iPad
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
- 5) When the small window pops open, you may see a shared album already selected.
The person who can’t send the invite should check if mobile data is enabled for photos app Maybe when they sent the invite to you, they didn’t have wifi and mobile data was disabled. but had wifi when they sent one to another person.
How do I add someone to an album?
Add a new person to the People album on iOS
- 1) Tap to open a photo of the person you want to add.
- 2) Swipe up from the bottom and select the person’s thumbnail. …
- 3) On the next screen, tap Add Name from the top.
- 4) Begin entering the person’s name. …
- 5) When you finish, tap Done.
Can you email an album from iPhone?
Tap a photo, album, or event to select it. > Email. Confirm or change the photos you want to share by tapping an option.
How do I send a large photo, album?
File Sharing Services
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.