Yes, you may AirDrop contacts from one iPhone to another. Yes, assuming both use the same Apple ID. You can use iTunes on your computer or iCloud to sync them between devices (and your computer).
Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud sync
Make sure you’re signed into the same Apple ID on both devices (Settings > [your name]). On both iPhones, open Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Enable the Contacts toggle on both devices. Wait until the message about merging contacts appears and tap Merge.
Share your contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap a contact in the list.
- At the top right, tap More. Share.
- Choose how you want to share the contact.
To create a secondary account, go to System Preferences>Internet Accounts (or Mail,Contacts,Calendars)>iCloud and sign in with a different Apple ID (that you will share with others) and turn on Notes and Contacts syncing with this account.
How Do I Transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
- Connect your old iPhone to a computer and open iTunes.
- Choose your iPhone by tapping the phone’s icon and.
- Click Info > Select the Sync Contacts option > Click Apply to sync your iPhone as well as the contacts with your computer.
To remedy to this situation, open the Contacts app, tap on the More button and then on Settings. Scroll to the More Settings section and tap on Share Multiple Contacts: Select Individually – Share multiple contacts individually: Tap on the Back key and try to share the contacts again.
How to sync contacts from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- At the top of the Settings menu, tap on your name and Apple ID.
- In the Apple ID menu, tap “iCloud.”
- Under “Apps using iCloud,” toggle the “Contacts” switch to the on position.
Step 1: Go to Settings > iCloud and select Set Up Family Sharing. … Step 2: Send an invite to other family members (a maximum of 5) who have Family Sharing set up on their devices. Step 3: Once the Family members have joined, the Family Sharing features will be activated and you can start sharing contacts.