IRCTC, Tata Steel among 5 stocks to buy for handsome returns in short term
- Money-making Ideas. …
- GNFC | Buy | Target Price: Rs 525 | Stop loss: Rs 470. …
- Tata Steel | Buy | Target Price: Rs 1,380 | Stop loss: Rs 1,140. …
- McDowells | Buy | Target Price: Rs 1,010 | Stop loss: Rs 910.
Stocks to Buy Today: Best Shares to Buy in India
How do I know what stocks to buy in short term?
The overall idea is to show whether a stock is trending upward or downward. Generally, a good candidate will have a moving average that is sloping upward. If you are looking for a good stock to short, you generally want to find one with a moving average that is flattening out or declining.
What stocks should I short sell today?
Accumulate longs on dips with stop-loss at ₹635.
- Inox Leisure (₹417.6): BUY. …
- Sasken Technologies (₹1,034.1): SELL. …
- India Glycols (₹993.4): SELL. …
- Elgi Equipments (₹373.8): Buy. …
- Hindustan Copper (₹131.10): SELL. …
- Elecon Engineering (₹206.45): BUY. …
- Mahindra & Mahindra (₹880.75): BUY.
- KPIT Technologies (₹630.5): Buy.
Which stock will go up tomorrow?
stocks to buy tomorrow intraday NSE. Stocks going UP tomorrow
|Company||Today’s Movement||Tomorrow’s Movement|
|Vaswani Industries VASWANI Experts View||Bullish||might go UP Tomorrow buy|
|Varun Beverages VBL Experts View||Bullish||might go UP Tomorrow buy|
|Weizmann WEIZMANIND Experts View||Bullish||might go UP Tomorrow buy|
|14.20||13.75||DELIVERY AVERAGES 3-Day 40.98% 5-Day 40.07% 8-Day 36.90% 45.91|
|19.35||15.95||DELIVERY AVERAGES 3-Day 45.49% 5-Day 50.34% 8-Day 48.15% 44.22|
|16.75||15.40||DELIVERY AVERAGES 3-Day 36.93% 5-Day 40.13% 8-Day 43.01% 55.94|
|20.30||19.35||DELIVERY AVERAGES 3-Day 59.04% 5-Day 60.64% 8-Day 61.13% 51.21|
growth stocks for future
How do you pick a good stock?
Here are seven things an investor should consider when picking stocks:
- Trends in earnings growth.
- Company strength relative to its peers.
- Debt-to-equity ratio in line with industry norms.
- Price-earnings ratio can give an indication of valuation.
- How the company treats dividends.
- Effectiveness of executive leadership.
Should I buy stocks when they are low or high?
Stock market mentors often advise new traders to “buy low, sell high.” However, as most observers know, high prices tend to lead to more buying. Conversely, low stock prices tend to scare off rather than attract buyers.
How do beginners buy stocks?
Here are five steps to help you buy your first stock:
- Select an online stockbroker. The easiest way to buy stocks is through an online stockbroker. …
- Research the stocks you want to buy. …
- Decide how many shares to buy. …
- Choose your stock order type. …
- Optimize your stock portfolio.
Perfect SHORT SELL for Tomorrow
|1||ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd||1368.8|
|2||Bharat Forge Limited||725.5|
|3||Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited||4310.8|
|4||Motherson Sumi Systems Limited||177.85|
stocks under 100
|4.||H U D C O||5.21|