Importing your Contact Groups.
- Open the email with the contact list attachments in its own window.
- Go to the people tab in the lower left corner of Outlook.
- Click and drag the saved contact list attachment(s) back into your Outlook contact list.
Share a contacts folder with specific people
- In Contacts, in the Navigation Pane, under My Contacts, click the contact folder that you want to share.
- On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Contacts.
- In the To box, enter the name of the recipient for the sharing invitation message.
Adding Other Contacts Folders
- Right-click the folder, choose Properties from the pop-up menu, and switch to the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Check the box for Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book.
- You can enter a new Name of the address book to make it easier to distinguish from other Contacts folders. …
- Click OK.
- Right-click Contacts, select New Folder, name the folder whatever you prefer, select OK.
- Select the shared contacts group. …
- Select the contacts folder you created earlier. …
- Make sure the new folder you created is selected, select Next >.
- Select Browse…. Save and name the file to whatever you prefer.
In Contacts, in the Navigation Pane, click Share My Contacts folder. click Navigation Pane, and then click Share My Contacts folder. In the To box, enter the name of the recipient for the sharing invitation message. If you want to, you can change the Subject.
If you have permissions to a shared mailbox, the contacts folder from the shared mailbox is automatically added to your My Contact list. In Outlook, select People. Under My Contacts, select the contacts folder for the shared contacts list.
To use your access to send a request:
- Select Open a Shared Calendar and open the delegated calendar. (+)
- Click New Meeting in the new group on the Home tab. Enter the meeting attendees, location, and start and end times as you would do on your own calendar.
- Select Send once the meeting request is completed.