You can 100% post to Instagram and the other networks from WordPress using the basic version. The Premium version, however, is where you get access to automation. For $79 USD, you can automatically post to Instagram from WordPress.
Post From WordPress to Instagram Tutorial Using SNAP
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks Auto Poster Options.
- Click “Add new account” button, select “Instagram” from the list.
- Fill your Instagram username and password.
To connect WordPress to Instagram, open any Instagram video or photo, and copy the URL of the address bar. You can also click on the dots on the top right and click Copy link to save the post link. Another option is to press the three dots next to the username and click Embed.
How do I promote my WordPress blog on Instagram?
The images you use on your WordPress blog can be posted on Instagram for promotion. All you need to do is mention the link in the caption of your Instagram post to inform your followers about your new WordPress blog post and update the link in the bio section so that they can easily visit the blog by clicking on it.
How to post on Instagram from a computer
- Go to Instagram’s website in a desktop browser and log in if needed.
- Click the + (plus) symbol at the top of the page to start a post. …
- Drag image or video files into the pop-up window that appears, or click Select from computer. …
- Your selected image will appear in the window.
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do you put a blog post on Instagram?
How To Share Blog Posts To Instagram (Review)
- Download your blog post image from your blog to your phone, or download your custom Instagram image from your cloud drive.
- Open Instagram and set up the share.
- Include “NEW BLOG” and as many hashtags as you want, after a detailed description of the post.
How do I promote my WordPress website?
10 ways to promote your WordPress blog for beginners
- Create quality, engaging content. …
- Install the most suitable theme. …
- Social media marketing. …
- Customize permalinks. …
- Use guest posting. …
- Create search-optimized blog posts. …
- Make use of YouTube videos. …
- Email marketing.
How do I add Instagram to Facebook and WordPress?
Add social media buttons to WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Install and activate the Contact Widgets plugin. …
- In the Dashboard menu, click Appearance, and then below Appearance click Widgets.
- Under Available Widgets, click Social Profiles and then select Add Widget.
- Select where you want it located.
- Click Add Widget.
How to add links to Instagram Stories
- Head to the Instagram app and swipe right. …
- Once the photo is inserted, swipe up to open the sticker tray. …
- Click on the Link option and paste the URL you want to add to the story.
- The link then shows up as any other sticker on an Instagram Story.
To put a link in your Instagram bio, simply go onto your Instagram page and click “Edit Profile”. Then add your link under “Website”, as highlighted above. Instagram will automatically turn the URL address you enter into a clickable link. Then, press the check mark to save any changes to your profile.