How do I forward a Facebook post?
How to forward a Facebook post
- Firstly go to your Facebook Page and find the post you want to share.
- Then click ‘Share’ on the post on the bottom right.
- From the options, click the place on Facebook you’d like to share or ‘forward’ the content, and post it.
Step 2: In the lower right corner of the video, click the Share button. Step 3: Here you can select Send as Message, enter the name of the friend and description, and then click the Send button, and this video will be sent and shared in a private message.
Can you forward Facebook messages?
Check the box next to the specific message that you want to forward. Select several boxes to forward multiple messages. Click the “Forward” button. Type the name of a Facebook recipient or enter an email address.
About This Article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap a video you want to copy.
- Tap the icon with three dots (…) above the video.
- Tap Copy Link.
How do you copy a message on Facebook Messenger?
Press “Ctrl-C” to copy the message to your clipboard. Alternatively, right-click on the message and choose “Copy” from the context menu.
How do you forward a message on Messenger on iPhone?
How to forward messages on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Messages from your Home screen.
- Tap the conversation that contains the message(s) you’d like to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward.
- Tap More….
- Tap on the forward button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Fill in the recipient and send it on its way!
Why can’t I save videos from Facebook Messenger?
Unfortunately, you cannot save videos that were shared directly from Facebook. The video must be uploaded by the sender via Facebook Messenger. This process is similar for iPhones and Android phones, although the buttons you’ll need to press may have slightly different labels.
How do I save a messenger conversation as a PDF?
Type a name for the conversation in the “Save As” box, then click Save. Chrome for Windows: Press Ctrl + P , click Change under the printer name, select Save as PDF, then click Save.