How do you use Home Sharing?
- In iTunes on your computer, choose File > Home Sharing > Turn On Home Sharing. Log in, then click Create Home Share.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Music, then log in to Home Sharing using the same Apple ID and password.
- In Music, tap More, then tap Shared and choose your computer’s library.
How do I turn Home Sharing on?
- Open the Google Home app .
- Switch to the home you want to share.
- At the top, tap Add Invite home member. …
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to invite to your home. …
- Review what’s shared when you add someone to your home. …
- Review the person’s access to your home.
What is the difference between Home Sharing and family sharing?
Home Sharing allows you to share your iTunes Library from a computer(Mac or Pc) with other devices on the same wifi/wired network for media playback. Music, Videos etc… It does not share Apps. Family Sharing allows iTunes purchases to be shared with other members of the family group.
Why can’t I see Home Sharing on my iPhone?
Check your Family Sharing settings. Make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID for Family Sharing and Media & Purchases. And make sure that purchase sharing is turned on. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How do I get my iTunes library on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
Where is account and user iPhone?
Viewing your account page
To access the account settings from the iOS apps, tap on the user icon from the main boards page. You can find this in the bottom right corner on the iPhone or the top left corner on the iPad.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Refer to the steps below to successfully mirror iPhone to smart TV without Apple TV.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and Android TV. …
- Next, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network. …
- Just input the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
What is Home Sharing on iPhone music?
There’s a feature in iTunes called Home Sharing that enables music sharing between multiple computers in a single house that are connected to the same network. With Home Sharing turned on, you can listen to music (and watch TV shows and movies) in someone else’s iTunes library, or on their iPhones and iPods.
How do I turn off Home Sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. Tap your name. Tap Stop Using Family Sharing.
Can you download music from Home Sharing?
You can (assuming you have an Apple ID). When you use your Mac on your Home Sharing network to download an item from the iTunes Store, you can have the item download automatically to other computers on your Home Sharing network. Turn on Home Sharing. Choose File > Home Sharing > Turn On Home Sharing.
What is Home Sharing computers and devices update play counts?
Home Sharing computers and devices update play counts. Update play counts (the number of times an item has been played) for items in your iTunes library when the items are played on other computers in your Home Sharing network, or on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I turn on Home Sharing on Apple TV 2nd generation?
Set up Home Sharing on Apple TV
- On Apple TV, choose Settings > Computers.
- Choose Turn On Home Sharing, and then enter the same Apple ID and password you entered on your computer.