to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Can you post in LinkedIn groups as a company?
3) Can I participate in LinkedIn Groups as my company? As of right now, LinkedIn only allows you to join a discussion or manage a group via your personal profile. … When you send a LinkedIn Announcement to a group you manage, the message is sent as you, the professional, not as your company.
LinkedIn has disabled that option from company pages, so it appears you cannot share a post made by your company page. … If it isn’t there (as LinkedIn does show ‘Top Updates’ by default) click the three dots under the ‘Publish a Post’ link and select ‘Recent Updates’.
To post in a Facebook Group, you must be a member of it. Whether it’s a Public, Closed, or Secret Group, you must have clicked on the Join Button, so the Admin can review you, and decide whether he/she will approve your request.
How do I follow a group as a page?
How to join a Facebook Group as a Page
- Step 1: Sign into your Facebook Profile on a browser (we’ve used Google Chrome) and navigate to the Facebook Group you’re wanting to join.
- Step 2: Click the “Join Group” button and select the Page which you’d like to join as.
Can you pin a post on LinkedIn group?
After the post goes live look underneath the post for the “Pin to top” text. Click on the “Pin to top” text and your post will now live at the top of your LinkedIn Company page for as long as you’d like.
You can reshare existing public posts from other members or LinkedIn Pages and add your own ideas or questions to share with your network. … To reshare a post on LinkedIn: Click Share under the post you want to share. In the Share popup, write a comment or use “@” to mention people, companies, or schools.
Do LinkedIn Group posts appear in News Feed?
On the contrary, LinkedIn group posts rarely appear on your LinkedIn news feed, and the notification system is also under experiment by LinkedIn developers. On the other hand, the overall group experience in terms of sharing abilities is also a bit constrained on LinkedIn.
How do I post on LinkedIn 2021?
You can post and share content on LinkedIn using the share box at the top of the LinkedIn homepage.
Post and Share Content on LinkedIn
- Use Start a post to share posts.
- Use the Camera icon to share photos.
- Use the Video icon to share videos.
- Use the Document icon to share documents.
- Use Write article to publish articles.
How do you copy a post on LinkedIn?
To find the unique URL for a specific post:
- Tap the More icon in the top right corner of the post.
- Tap Share via.
- Tap Copy from the option menu that slides up.
- Paste the URL in your phone’s browser.
How do I post to a group?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
Public Facebook Groups (or those which are open to everyone on Facebook) automatically have public settings so posts can be shared with anyone, as well. If the Facebook group is private, you can only share posts from the group with people who are also members of that same group.
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …